Groningen

Who Wants To Go Up North ?Well, we have an open invite by the organisation of the Small Press convention in Groningen, and I've asked the Probeersel artists who wants to go. Elizabeth, Gregory, Jon and Benjamin so far responded that they won't be able to make it. However, Marz has shown interest. If a few more of us are willing to go, I'll be coming along as well. So come on, guys, who wants to go up north ?

Update: I won't be going either, and I have my doubts about Argibald, Troy Titane, and Bandirah as well since we're all invited to a very select party celebrating Bandirah's one-year anniversary with Probeersel.com. I'm also fairly certain Joep won't be going since so far he's not game for the cons, and the remaining Americans Satan, Patrick and Sionnain probably won't be able to make it either. So no Probeersel.com in Groningen, I'm afraid. I will, however, attempt to go to this convention as a visitor.

Comments

José Guerreo said…
Interesting, thanks very much for your post !

Popular posts from this blog

Plagiarism is bad

We need to hear from you. Please read this carefully.

advice?