Exciting Stuff - the follow-up.

10 !! We're in the two digits now !!I recently re-read some of my first postings on the Stripliefhebbers forum, of the end of January this year. In any case, I there proudly claim Probeersel.com has a whoppin' total of FIVE members !
I read that now and chuckle. Because you know what ? We have TEN !
That's right, folks - our tenth member is official and you will be seeing his face and info, and hopefully soon also comics (since his work looks amazing) on Probeersel.com soon ! All I can reveal for now is his name, and I'm envious of such a kick-ass name... Jon Hancock !

Everyone, please welcome Jon on board - our tenth member and a fine artist at that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plagiarism is bad

We need to hear from you. Please read this carefully.

advice?