René and Reinder on Webcomics.

WebComics Talk.Readers of Reinder Dijkhuis' blog know it, visitors of the Stripliefhebbers Forum probably noticed it, and I guess I should report it here as well: Reinder and I are chatting on storyline structures, webcomics, and our own comics (Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan and The Grim DotCom) here. No idea how long our chat will last, but right now I get the impression it's going well - I like Reinder's take on things and I feel I have some things to add to the dialogue as well from my Grim DotCom experiences and from founding and leading Probeersel.com so far. I'll quote Reinder:

If you can speak Dutch, read it, and throw peanuts at us from the sideline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plagiarism is bad

We need to hear from you. Please read this carefully.

advice?