Gentlemen, start writing.. NOW !

Has It Been Half A Year Already Again ?!Allrighty - it's the queens birthday by now, so everyone has the day off. Me too - but then, I always have the damn day off so it doesn't count. In fact, it's a disadvantage because I usually utilize my Fridays off to do some groceries shopping and I'll bet ya the stores are closed. Guess I won't be sleeping in late on Saturday...
Anyway, it's that time of year again, folks: Tomorrow's May 1st - which means Probeersel.com is publishing another half year report ! I've been publishing these babies for two years now and received positive responses so I guess I'll keep at it. It'll have the usual rundown of statistics reportings, summaries of what went down in our lil' initiative the past half year, and some other fun stuff. Contrary to what you may think, these documents are a lot of work for me to write (and calculate) so you better damn well appreciate the service !
I guess that's what I'll be doing most of the day then.. I'll try to get round to The Grim DotCom, as well. Wouldn't want to snack away my entire backstash yet again...
A little sidenote: I have won a trip recently, and I'll be taking it next week. So from May 5th up until and including May 8th, don't expect me to answer my mail or be around - my comics will continue to run but I'm outta office. I trust the site staff will keep things running smoothly. Meanwhile, I'll be in Stockholm, testing the reputation of those sweet Swedish women. Should be good.
I guess that's about all I have to report for now, so we return to our regular programming schedule now. And keep an eye out for the half year report tomorrow. I'll try to post it as soon as possible. Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plagiarism is bad

We need to hear from you. Please read this carefully.

advice?